Monday, December 12, 2005

Book Sluts Unite! Or is it Untie?

Whichever. Have a great time. LOL

Today, I have been editing Midas’ Treasure. So far, it has been mild, but I can forsee the future of massive POV changes. LOL I’m not up to chapter 8 yet. Tomorrow.

I proofed a really good book today. Can’t tell you about it, but it is the third of a series and if you remind me, I might be able to recommend it when it comes out. My memory sucks, so reminders are a must.

That is how I spent my whole day. I did make Turkey Enchiladas tonight, and gave myself a heck of a case of indigestion. Tum, tu tu tums… but I shall survive. They were good too. Everyone ate to popping.

What else? Oldest came home sick today at about 9 am. Nauseous. If it persists, I will have to take her to the docs later this week. Sigh. Well, she will have over two weeks off if she can manage to make it through this one.

Not much else going on. Just working on Edits (yes, it deserves a capital letter for all the angst it causes my family. They tend to hide from me when I do them. LOL). I still have to send out my Christmas cards. Sigh. Well, this weekend. I will tie the family down and we will get an assembly line going. Knock em all out (the card job, not the family) and mail them out Saturday. That is a good goal.

Back to work for me. I have a little while before I need to sleep and want to get through to chapter 8 completed. I will work on ch 8-end tomorrow.

Night all

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home