Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've been lax.

Hi all,

How are you doing this fine Thursday night? Life has caught me by the tail feathers and yanked hard this week. Doctor visits for the teens ā€“ checkups ā€“ and running errands for everyone has kept me so busy, even promoting my own story has been impossible. GRR

Anyway, I took Anonymous up on their hmm and realized I have been too busy and should be deluging readers with the NEED to read my stories. So, here I am.

Surely, you would like to check out my books. The first has gotten good reviews, and Iā€™m proud of it. The second book will hopefully do as well or better. Tomorrow, I have all day to promote, harass, bug, and all around be a pest. Watch out for me.

For now, I'm tired and getting ready to catch some shut-eye so I can be fresh for the promoting. 5 am comes around pretty early.

Night all.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home