Thursday, December 15, 2005

Edits, edits... gah!

I have been doing edits all week. Three rounds in four days. Trying to knock it out. This evening I sent it back to her for the third time and hopefully, cross your fingers, it will go to line edits. That would be nice. Put us right back on track.

Now that the edits are mostly done, I have to clean the house. It is completely thrashed. How could this happen when I never left my bedroom???? Good grief. It's the other members of my family just haphazardly making messes to test me. See if I am actually doing anything. I need to grab the broom and WHACK them with it. Then hand it to them and make them work. Guess what??? The teens have half day tomorrow at school then will be home with me for 15 consecutive days. MUAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA! Oh, slave child... Clean this!!!!

I also have to do my holdiay cards, make a grocery list of baking items and get ready for Bake-A-Thon 2005.

That's about it. Want to get back to Tree Sprite, but I have lots of pressies that need to be finished knitting. Might spend the weekend doing that.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Hurray, you, on the edits!

As for your trashed home... I think dust and mess and chaos gremlins are the true cause... At least, they must have made my home that way! lol.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Glad you survived edits. LOL at the slave teens. It amazes me how much mess two little people and one other big person can cause.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home