Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lots to impart

Wow.

Okay, here goes. I received a WONDERFUL review on Midas' Treasure, from Erotic Escapades. Did I mention it was wonderful? I wrote them a very nice email thanking them for the review. Cause I really do appreciate that they not only took the time to read it through, but WRITE a review... That takes creativity on it's own.

Also, I want to thank Renee from the yahoogroup ebooklove for a wonderful reader review. She won a copy of TS2:Midas' Treasure from that group. She also took the time to review it to the group. Thanks! Every little bit feels fabulous.

My webpage is updated to reflect the review site.

Livy has updated her blog from what I understand. I will be heading over there when I get done with this. Busy girl.

Now for some family big news. My youngest had a JROTC color guard competition today. She is the commander of the freshman four female team. Two flags (one American, one State) and two armed guards. This was their very first competition, and were up against all the 9th grade teams in the county.

Her team WON 1st PLACE!!! WOOHOO!!! She says it is because they yelled the loudest when they answered the questions. (there are two parts, question/answer and drill) She said they stunk at the drill part, but it can be worked on. She also said she felt badly for one of the other team commanders. He was whacked in the face with a weapon when they turned and he dropped the American flag. There is no bigger oops in the teams. None of the judges nor did the camera see the incident and he took the full blame. Didn't mention the accident at all. What a brave kid, and I commend him for his command.

Well, I still have to do my daily writing goal, so I'm going to cut out now.
Later all.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Hey, lady! The reviews for Midas' Treasure are well deserved, so please take a moment to savor their words and to bask in your wonderful talent!

Congrats also go out to the youngest for her fine performance and win in the color guard. (We'll ignore the bit about her drill master, lol).

6:08 PM  
Blogger J.L. Langley said...

good Get to writing! I WANT, wait scratch that...I NEED to finish reading this story you are working on.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home