Monday, January 16, 2006

Working, working

Yes, I have been working.

I am approximately two-thirds the way finished with the Tree Sprite story and with the writing goals I gave myself, it shouldn't take much longer to finish. I wrote 2500 words last night and nearly 500 already today. I'm not done yet, but I will have to run out to the Office supply store to get some magnets. Gotta see if I can make some fridge magnets for promo stuff.

It's sad, because as crafty as I am, I can't seem to make the spiral notebooks look right. grr. I will either figure it out, or ditch the idea.

Otherwise, the living room is essentially clean, the dining room has VHS tapes in boxes covering the floor (AUGH), and those will be gone this evening. So, I'm doing good. Writing is doing good. Exercise... Ok, so I did some last night and think I messed up my tennis elbow again. sigh. Oh well. LOL

Let's see, anything I must impart? Well, I'm trying to upload a picture of the messyghan to my craft blog. sigh. It's not going well -- the upload, that is. The afghan looks good. LOL

That's about it I guess.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home