Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The last few days.

Update.

I've been remiss. I haven't been blogging because I have been spending every spare minute I had to try to finish Tree Sprite. The job is done. The story written, and a synopsis, synopsised. Hopefully, it will be accepted and I can get a contract on it.

It's a cute little story about a tree sprite and the man who wandered into her glade. She isn't the typical tall, thin, beautiful tree sprite. Oh no, she is short and round and shunned for her differences.

When the man enters her glade, she is curious as all sprites are, and hopes he stays long enough to play with her before he moves on.

It isn't a long story, but it is a fast paced and hot one. Every time I told them there had to be a story, they laughed and got 'busy' again. So, if the story is too hot, it's their fault and not mine.

Also, Midas' Treasure is doing wonderfully. I have gotten great reviews and am hoping to add the newer ones to the webpage tonight.

Next endeavor is to rewrite Howling in the Moonlight AGAIN, and resubmit. I'm not giving up. LOL

Well, you are now updated. I'm going to go see what I can do about my webpage.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home