Sunday, January 29, 2006

Point and click

Boy, are my point and click fingers tired. I'm on a laptop, because the teens took the desktop. I redid my whole webpage with a finger pad. Gah. What a lot of work. However it's looking pretty good. Paint is a time consuming program to use, but at least I know how to use it. :)

Other than that... I am working on Howling in the Moonlight. I really, really want to get it published. I want to do Donovan's book. He's a hunter... Werewolf hunter.

Haven't heard about Tree Sprite yet, so don't ask. Had several great conversations with readers today. Makes the fight for the time to write worth it.

Lot's of new members in Nightsweats and Nightsweats news. Glad they are all there. Such a nice, although busy weekend. Didn't get any housework done, didn't even get out of my jammies (except to wash and change jammies), but I got a lot done that I never have time for.

Okay. Gotta try to get a little more work done on HITM, and get some sleep. Morning comes early around here.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home