Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just a quick blog

Just a quick blog.

I have been sick, laying in bed, whining, and playing with yarn all weekend. I completed several projects, got farther along in several others, and even tried again to design my own square. Still suck at it. However, I did get a little writing on Enforcing Justice done last night.

Unfortunately, my desktop crashed hard. I had been getting a lot of the stuff I have on it, onto CD, but I decided to save the books on Tuesday when the kids went back to school. Sadly for me, it crashed hard today. Sigh. I’m tired of my desktop crashing all the time. It happens about every 5 or 6 months. I luckily have the laptop and the stories I write I save regularly and they are on my laptop, but I had just taken all the OTHER books off my laptop and put them on my desktop. ARRRGGGHHH! It’s very frustrating.

Oh well, it’s just one more thing that sucked about this week. Did I mention the rollercoaster thing going on with me?

I’m going to medicate and go nighty night. You take care, don’t get sick, and be happy.

Brenda

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Whoa, major sorries on the crash! I know how you feel, poor thing, esp on top of the sickies.

Good luck on the recovery efforts! *keeping all digits crossed*

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

:( on the crash and on being sick. Hope you feel better soon.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Still working on the desktop. Whatever it had, it is nasty. But I'm feeling better. If I could just kick the cough. Blagh.

Brenda

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home