Tuesday, February 07, 2006

OOPS, I had forgotten one

One stinking bill didn't get the bank card change notice. Which one is it you may ask? My webpage. LOL I received a notice and had to try to remember a key that I just couldn't pull out of my sieve of a brain. Eventually, and after many cuss words, I hit on the right one. Yay, I made the changes and paid my bill. LOL

Then I felt industrious and thought, "Hey, I can get my domain e-mail working." And I could have, if I hadn't blown it really bad. Now I have to wait 3 months to try again on that specific address. *sigh*

I thought, well I have received a wonderful review from Just Erotic Romance Reviews, so I posted that on my Midas' Treasure webpage. I decided since I was there, messing around, to update a few of the other pages. Consequently, my website is updated.

Oh, JL Langley got a great review on The Tin Star, so be sure to check it out. I'm feeling lazy. I only put up one link. LOL

What else. I didn't get a chance to work on Enforcing Justice yet today, but I will after I get the monsters... um, the teens into bed and out of my hair. Well, that isn't really an accurate assessment of my work day. I did do two pages of rewrites on EJ, but out of 13 in the chapter... you get the idea.

Oldest saw her Neurologist today. Nothing will change. Not meds, nothing. But that's okay, she's doing fine. She has been diagnosed with Gilles de Tourrettes for those of you who haven't heard. And no, the cursing disease in my daughter had nothing do do with cussing or a disease. It is a chemical imbalance in the brain that makes it difficult for her to control her extreme emotions. I had been told for years, that it was just temperamental hormones, but when she sat on her bed rocking, crying, scratching her arms and face, screaming, breaking doors... well you get the idea... we took her to the premier Pediatric neurologist in the state. Loma Linda is a fabulous hospital and it has kept my oldest sane, me alive, and my husband out of jail for killing someone. LOL (the last was an exaggeration).

Anyway, I have to work on EJ, take a shower (I know, I know, you are quite welcome) and eventually get some sleep.

I get to sleep late for the rest of the week... don't have to get up till 6am. Zero period has been moved to after school to facilitate an easier cram learning how to shoot for the newbies who just joined this week. I know it works for me. hehe.

Sleep tight, check out Livy's blog, she talks about me, and dream of sex.

I am in the very beginning processes of thinking up a whole new story. It's about a very lonely girl, a mischievous grinning entity, and a couple of forceful men who need someone to love them just the way they are. I can do that... just give me time.

Told you it was rudimentary. But it's a start.

I'm done... night all!

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

congrats on the wonderful review.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home