Thursday, February 16, 2006

What a week so far

If you read my Freaking Valentines post, you would know that my day went sort of weird. Happy, sad, pissed, and resolved. The week hasn't gotten any more controlled

Check out my Craft Blog to check out the promo items I am considering for the next two Society books. Tell me what you think.

Now, bad news. My mailbox outside my house has dissappeared. Someone has ripped it from the ground and walked off with it. I don't understand why anyone would want MY mailbox. It doesn't even have numbers on it. Actually, considering that it may be used as a tool in an illegal endeavor, I should be glad that it is annonymous.

Luckily, I have an old mailbox laying around (darned pack-rattedness), from when I put in the newer one. The one I have is warped, burned and generally in bad shape, but it will hold mail. It had been a victim of an M80 and has never been the same since. But it will do until I feel like buying a new one.

Also, bad news. I think I'm coming down with the family's cold. Dang it.

Great news. The Society 1: Regulating Archimedes has been chosen to receive the Ecataromance Reviewers Choice Award for the last half of 2005. I'm totally, completely flabbergasted and really excited about this. Thanks to everyone for this.

Please join me in the Cata Network Chatroom Thursday, February 16th at 9pm EST for a celebration chat. (I cut and pasted this last part. LOL)

That's my news. Good and bad. Oh more good news. I was at the grocery store yesterday and they had Valentines Hearts full of candy on a 50% off sale so bought myself two big hearts. I'm going to make myself ill eating all the chocolate, but I don't care. LOL

I purchased a Lotto ticket the other day, I should find out if it won. I figure with this weeks ups and downs, I have a 50/50 chance.

Brenda

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Your creative endeavors, of all types, are fab! The Reader's Choice Award and TRS nomination prove it!

Sorry you're coming down with a bug. Hope it gets kilt pronto!

I hope the scuzz buckets who swiped your mailbox end up with many, many, many multiples of misfortune... every single day for the rest of their short lives.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats on CATA and the TRS nod. Whooo hoooo.

LOL I can't help but wonder...why a mailbox *shakes head*.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Thanks Mechele. I'm still riding on it. LOL.

The mailbox conspiracy is still unsolved. Nobody has seen it, nobody has seen ANYTHING. Oh well, Maybe I will buy bricks this time and some cement and brick the sucker in.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home