Sunday, March 26, 2006

Updating

Well, here I am, Sunday afternoon, haven't blogged for days. The last few days, I took a break and pleasure read. It was nice, but threw my sleeping schedule way off. :)

Here is the updates. I have a binding contract with Loose Id for Howling in the Moonlight now, so Kyle and Lannie are finally going to see the light of day. Thank goodness. HITM is the story that has been rejected several (oh about 5 times) times. But I didn't give up on it because I like it. It is the first of three werewolf stories set in a small town of Nowhere. Hopefully, I can knock the other two out for the readers in a rapid rate of time.

Still waiting on formal contracts for Tree Sprite from Samhain, but that's ok, it will happen.

Hm. Oh, Enforcing Justice (The Society 3) is coming along just fine and I am over two thirds done with it.

Started a new vampire story, Auras, that will be a more traditional vampire story. I'm on chapter 2. LOL. It will be a little while before it's completed. Be patient.

I think that's it on the writer front. Home front. Senior is costing me bank. LOL June is when she graduates and danged if everything isn't costing me now. Just ordered Senior pictures, the school play is next week, the yearbook will need to be purchased soon, PROM!!! ARGGHHH! And college exams and paperwork is driving me nuts. I sure hope the loans go through. sigh.

Otherwise, my life is peachy. LOL. Just busy. I need a vacation away and I don't think Calgon is going to cut it.

I wanna thank everyone for the comments, really. Thank you.

I'm going to go finish the cover art request for HITM. Maybe after that... I might write something. I left Alexi holding his cock and Chanda had this feather duster...

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger J.L. Langley said...

LOL you are such a tease. Here let me help. The love scene with Alexi and Chanda is now complete, and it is HOT!!!!! One of the best love scenes, I've read in awhile.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home