Sunday, March 19, 2006

Schedules. Bah

As you know, I have a couple of contracts in the mail, so nothing is being done about those two stories, YET. But, I'm working on writing two others. Yes. Two. I've upped my daily wordage, and am doing that on both of the stories. I have put myself on a strict schedule, that the family will inevitably trash each and every day, and I will see if I can keep my writing up, while not letting my house fall down around my ears. LOL.

I will keep you updated. And when the contracts are received, I will rejoice and share it with you. :)

I completed my wordage on Enforcing Justice today, even nursing a very sore back, and now have a couple of hours to work on Auras (a new story), so had best get on it.

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone, I'm glad you are actually out there, and that you care. Muah!

Brenda

3 Comments:

Blogger J.L. Langley said...

Two stories at a time!!!! you can do it! I'm going to crack the whip and make certain you do! Actually, I'm just going to bug you to death, cause I'm really enjoying bothe stories and want to see them finished! :)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

2 words: MWAH! HUGS!

Ok, now that the 2 words are done, get to it babe!

(Tried posting yesterday, but blogland was a mess. Again.)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Wow. Good luck on upping your word counts. LOL my house is usually falling in around me as I try and squeeze out a few words.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home