Friday, April 07, 2006

Wow! Friday

I’m alive

Honest. I am.

I’ve been filling out paperwork and writing on Enforcing Justice and started writing Auras. Not very far into Auras, just chapter 2, but Enforcing Justice is cooking along. I have over 48k.

Other than laundry, which had fallen behind due to the rain, I spend my days writing. Work, work, work.

Ok, so I did complete my son’s afghan, and started one for my daughter (which won’t be as mish mash). You can see my son’s afghan (if you are brave enough) at my Yarn Blog.

Sad to say, that’s it. Well, except for the stresses of trying to get a senior in high school graduated, and signed up for College, and planning a short family vacation to the Grand Canyon (which I hope it warms up and stops raining by then).

I guess I will let you get back to your regularly scheduled day.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Babe, that is one seriously beautiful afghan. ;-D

Good luck with the graduation and college preparations, sundry paperwork (I still haven't done my taxes), vacation planning, and writing. :-)

YEE HAW on EJ and Auras! WHOO HOO!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

I'm making hubby do the taxes. LOL Thanks, O.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home