Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Update on writing

I have been writing. Luckily. Even with my hectic schedule for this week, I am managing to get some wordage. Alexi's book is at 53k, just finished a sex scene, and if you check my craft blog you can see the items I have made.

My schedule this week, as I said, is hectic. Yesterday, Monday, I took my youngest to the opthemologist to get a final checkup. Today, Tuesday, through Thursday, the teens get out at noon due to district testing. And Friday is eye surgery day for my youngest. She is having her eyes straightened. Born with crossed eyes, she had an operation at nine months. It didn't fully correct it, and now she is ready to complete the process. It isn't a palatable process so I won't go into it as I just drank a huge glass of fat free milk. LOL.

I've been searching the online Thesaurus's (or however you pluralize it) for new descriptive words. I get sick of saying the same thing over and over. I found some good ones. BUT!!!, well, for the naughty bits, it's a bit harder to come by euphemisms that aren't so freaking flowery or outdated, that I cringe to read them. OH! and get this... I found out that when you say, "I'm supposed to believe that? My Aunt Mary!" you are referring to your vagina. LOL, Aunt Mary was a euphemism for vagina. I didn't know that, but say it all the time. Man, do I have a potty mouth. Just thought I would pass on that tidbit of research. But I don't think I shall ever write most of the things I found on two sites. Sure, there were tons of entries, but grief! Anyway, I'm still looking. If you have more than:

Cock
Penis
shaft
vagina
cunt
clitoris
cave
manroot
labia

and I'm sure I'm forgetting some, Let me know. I am not looking for "flaming balogna of luv" but things that won't make me cringe to write. LOL

And on that note...

I'm off to bed now, tired, and thank you all for joining me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home