Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thedits Thursday

Today, I only wrote a little. I am editing the first (pre) round of edits. A wonderful tool had been sent to me from my Samhain editor which tells me to ditch some of my commonly used words. HOOBOY! I found out I am an over user. Sheesh. Being a good girl, I'm working hard to take out as many of the no-no list as possible. Still have lots to do, and no, edits haven't formally started yet so... Well, it might be a while.

Also, I got HITM (The werewolf) back today to do "Just a few more things before line edits." So, I will do that too.

I'm sure I will have plenty of time. My youngest is getting her eye surgery in the morning, and she plans on spending a lot of time in my waterbed with me, moaning and groaning. I don't blame her, nor will I, but it makes for tough writing. Good thing I have edits to while away my time.

Updates following the surgery will come after I get home. Night all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Excellent news re HITM!

And I was happy to hear the youngest's eye surgery went well. WHOO HOOO!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home