Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wiped out

I must admit, I am writing, but my priority right now is getting my home ready for graduation. My oldest, as I've mentioned, is creeping up on her high school graduation. She will be the first of this generation in either family so the troops are a-massing. LOL I've been trying to get everything ready *clean*, for the family *my mom and grandma* to arrive for the graduation ceremony *if the teen passes all her classes*.

I tell you... I'm getting grayer by the minute. I'm going to need hair color by the time the ceremony comes around. Wish me luck.

I am, as I said, writing. I'm working on a vampire story that has nothing to do with the Society series. Yes, I'm working on the third one too, sheesh, bossie's.

Let's see... OH! I wanted to mention, comma's suck, but my buddy Livy put a whole schlew (spell check never heard of this word, so I appologise if it's misspelled) of comma rules on her blog. Sea of Red Ink she is such a doll baby. Ever so helpful to us weak minded writers. We have ideas, stories, characters who holler in our ears to get their story told, but the rules? Huh, we don't need no stinking rules. pshaw.

So, check it out, tell her you love her, and shake your head vigorously and hope the rules stick. That's what I'm hoping for.

All right. I'm out of here. I'm going to turn on Animal Planet (or one of the previously taped versions of Funny Animal Videos) stare at it bemusedly, then sleep.

Night all

Oh, and I'm pouting that I didn't get to attend RT this year. NEXT YEAR watch out. It's in Huston (I think, but don't quote me on it), and I'm darned well going to be there if I have to walk or knock off convenience stores on the way. *um, don't tell the cops, okay?*

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Good luck with writing. And congrats to you both on the kidlet's graduation! I'll cross finger it all goes well.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home