Thursday, August 25, 2005

8-25-05

Hi all. Welll, anyone who is reading this anyway. I am doing the exciting chore of ironing. However, I don't think my iron is heating up.

Yup. Tested it again, and it gets warm, but not hot. darn. Now I can't iron. snicker.

Today was a busy one. I am wiped out. Started off running. My oldest had a doctors appt. Then had to meet my youngest at the 9th grade orientation. Good thing I went. She wasn't even enrolled. Had to fix that. Then, proofed a couple of books, got a request to see the entire manuscript of Midas' Treasure, and got two more proofs. I finished cleaning up my manuscript and sent it to the editor. Proofed one of the two proofs, and now need to read my cp's story. Thought I would catch some Funny Animal Videos and iron, but dang, my iron is broken.

My mom called and told me how much she loved my book. Regulating Archimedes. Whew! Glad she liked it. She is as much of a voracious reader as I am. :)

So, that was my day. Oh, the exciting life of a writer. Not much different than a readers. Except less house cleaning. :)

My children help, because they are good, loving teenagers, but sheesh, they make more messes than they clean. Oh well, guess everyone has their turmoils.

I had an epiphany last night about the third vampire book. I know how it is going to be. That was a good thing. I am getting ready to go back and write it, and hadn't a clue as to how the middle and end would be. Now I have a clue and simply need to make the characters tow the line.

Wish me luck.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home