Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Trying to update

Hey everyone. It is still just me, cause I still haven't told anyone yet. I know, it's like I am keeping a dirty little secret. But hey, I wanted to mention my Critique Partner's website. She is a fabulous writer and a hell of a web page designer. We are in a critique group that is called JBuL for reasons known only to us. :) Jeigh Lynn is also a Loose_Id writer, and has 3, count em, 3 books available to purchase. Werewolves, and gods. Yummy. If you would like to check out her site click the link.

http://www.jeighlynn.com/

If you want to know what the group is reading, or doing, click JBuL and it will take you right to us.

If, however, you would like to interract with us in a more personal way, (Please, we aren't ho's. We are writers and NO, we don't want to have sex with you. Dang it.), but, if you would like to talk books, kids, books, personal interrests,(again... be nice to us. We are delicate), and/or what might interrest US, join our group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nightsweats/

Once again, I reiterate. NO! We don't want to have any physical contact with you.
Get over it.

:)

Brenda Bryce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home