Saturday, August 19, 2006

Don't forget to buy!

Yes, I know that MBaM where Tree Sprite is available is down. Darn it. They are changing servers, so I can't sell books.

Yes, I know that Loose-Id where Howling In The Moonlight is available is down. They have a credit card malfunction that they are working on, so I can't sell books.

Hopefully, these two servers will get back up and running before you forget my books are on sale and can purchase them.

Yes. I am pretty upset about this situation, since it's been going on for days. Can you tell?

Here I am out there, bothering the readers, promoting my toucas off, and I get readers saying they are unable to make the purchase. Sigh.

Well, I guess I'll just have to keep bugging the readers once the sellers are back up.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home